• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2010 Rally Registration

aa3jy

I think there's a problem...seeing other people sign in's..other people registrations..other people credit card information..my information disappears..my credit card wont be accepted..I think there's a problem in River City!!

YIPPPEESSS!

I think there's a problem...seeing other people sign in's..other people registrations..other people credit card information..my information disappears..my credit card wont be accepted..I think there's a problem in River City!!

YIPPPEESSS!

Clay, PLEASE call the Office right away if you would. You info could be very helpful: 636-394-7277. Thanks.

Same problem, I called a nice lady and she took my card info. I am registered that quick!!
Jeff
PS I can't wait.

Credit Card Information

YIPPPEESSS!

Clay,

I need to verify that you did in fact see credit card information. The software we use for credit card activity encrypts the card number. We can't even see them here in the office. Please verify that the information you saw was credit card information.

Thanks,
Ray

Clay,

I need to verify that you did in fact see credit card information. The software we use for credit card activity encrypts the card number. We can't even see them here in the office. Please verify that the information you saw was credit card information.

Thanks,
Ray

Hi Ray,

I can't add any value to your question about CC information but, here is my observation. I just logged on to the "secure services" site and went to the registration page. Since I was unable to register there, I decided to verify my personal information and wound up on someone else's profile page ("logged in" name on top rite of page was someone else). Clicking "back" put me back into my account. :bolt

Hope this helps, Scott.

Hi Ray,

I can't add any value to your question about CC information but, here is my observation. I just logged on to the "secure services" site and went to the registration page. Since I was unable to register there, I decided to verify my personal information and wound up on someone else's profile page ("logged in" name on top rite of page was someone else). Clicking "back" put me back into my account. :bolt

Hope this helps, Scott.

Thanks Scott,
Ray

Same issue

I went to the home page from my favorites and it told me i was already logged in , but as another person. Logged out and back in with no problem. However, i did read that they were registered for the rally.

Clay,

Thanks,
Ray

Unfortunatly I did..as well as Names, DOB's, MOA Members ID membership numbers..and I didn't like what I saw..I logged off and rebooted and called your office.

Clay, I need your credit card information right away so I can go shopping at Best Buy.

Please call me right away.

:lurk

I've been trying off and on all day w/o success. Finally gave up for the day at 1600 Pacific. Will try again tomorrow.

Back