• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Vendors?

gambrinus

It is still a ways out, but I was wondering which vendors have commited to attending Lima? Aerostich is the main one I'm wondering about. I won't be making a detour to Duluth on my Denver - Lima journey if they plan on being at the rally.

Cheers

RW

Vendors

gambrinus said:
I was wondering which vendors have commited to attending Lima? Aerostich is the main one I'm wondering about.
RW

Andy doesn't usually vend at rallies. Orders are taken on-line/mail order or directly from the WearHouse. (You receive a discount when you stop in)
It's worth the trip!

2005 National Vendors

gambrinus said:
It is still a ways out, but I was wondering which vendors have commited to attending Lima? Aerostich is the main one I'm wondering about. I won't be making a detour to Duluth on my Denver - Lima journey if they plan on being at the rally.

I will be there... third year in a row (as a vendor) :)

http://www.mixitproducts.com

John

I imagine that BMW Tristate will have a booth there. They did in Charleston. They usually go to Mid Ohio also.

wmubrown said:
I will be there... third year in a row (as a vendor) :)

http://www.mixitproducts.com

John

John,
I looked at your web site and the technology today absolutley blows this 70 year old mind of mine. I remember cranking my Grandmother's telephone by the light of a kerosene lamp and talking directly to the operator and telling her who I wanted to talk to. Some riders take 5 minutes to plug in all their technical stuff before they mount their rides and I met a guy that watches DVD movies in the Alaskan wilderness on his laptop computer. Also being entertained by a marvelous pianist with his electronic keyboard plugged into his RT at the Four Winds Rally. Incredible. :dunno

Back