• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Touring Underwear

I'm going to be a contrarian and state that I'm not a fan of the Long Distance Comfort gear. Part of this probably stems from the fact that I have had similar gear for years related to my cross country skiing that works quite well and at a lot less cost. My main beef with the shorts is that they are too heavy. They're good in the spring and fall but far too warm when I do most of my riding in the summer. For that I wear Patagonia quick dry boxers. Underneath my mesh pants, they just let the wind whistle right through, keeping my boys and me quite happy, thank you very much.

Back