• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bakersfield to SFO--Motorcycle Show!

SNC 1923 said:
Brad, I hope you'll call or write if you do. Be happy to show you around. Come on down!

Next trip is January to Pasadena and Anaheim. Given where I am going, probably no motorcycle due to schedule. But things can change :dunno

If CA is too far ...

It sure is beautiful out there. But for those of us who can't make it as far as Califullnia, don't forget that there's always riding along the Maine coast, and better yet, the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia. We spent about 9 days in Nova Scotia this summer, just a week before I got my 1200CL. The Cabot Trail was filled with bikers, enjoying scenery somewhat similar to what you can find on the left coast. Boy, was I every anxious to take delivery on the bike when I got home! :D

Back