• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Gear section

The gear section is set up so that it is only accesible by members. Just another one of the benefits of membership in the BMW MOA.

The gear section is set up so that it is only accesible by members. Just another one of the benefits of membership in the BMW MOA.

I thought I was a member even if I wasn't logged in.

You are.

But "they" can't tell unless you show your secret password.

Mum's the word . . .:wave

Voni
sMiling

This seems pretty weird as I have been reading "Gear" forum until recently without logging on. (That did do the trick.) Anything else I've been missing? Been wondering where BMW ON was on line? Is that also now available with the log-on? It's time for me to renew my membership and would be glad to do that on line too. Where do I look for that info?

Perhaps a box on the home page should state: "Members, if you wish to read ..., you must log-on." I may be the only computer dunce who is missing these things, but I kinda doubt it.

Looked at a couple threads where I was sure I had posted, but no dot in the gizmo at the left. Checking through, my posts were there.

Seems that there have been some "rule changes" of which I was not aware. I would be happy to read a PM about this. Again, I doubt that I am the only one who missed it.

I am curious about the logic which allows a non-member to get several years worth of posts about say K-bikes but not about Gear. Perhaps directing me to a Forum and thread would be the quickest way to answer my questions?

The forum has become the biggest reason for remaining a member. Perhaps my questions have broader importance than my own incompetence using the website.

Back