• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Just Ridin' Pictures

Ordering from Bobs tomorrow am, they were closed when I called today.
Bobs happened to be the link that came up when I googled it to see if the price had changed.
The price should be the same at any dealer if you have a favorite dealer.

Bobs happened to be the link that came up when I googled it to see if the price had changed.

Just got off the phone with parts at Bobs, 184.00 shipped. Should have it Sat. or Monday latest.

Hungry Mother State Park

Hungry Mother State Park 04/27/2019 (Not my beer can, but another rider picked it up for proper disposal.)

Attachments

• Inked20190427_160336_LI-1.jpg
    Inked20190427_160336_LI-1.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 340

Bag arrived an hour ago, and it's on the bike, slicker than snot to attach and unattach to take into a motel/tent. The side pockets hold a lot of kit without bulging the bag whatsoever. Now I can keep the tire gauge, cable lock/lock, electrical/charging connections, two microfibers, and sunglasses/case in those outside pockets with loads of room inside the main compartment.

I appreciate the heads up on this bag Lee, well worth the price and then some for it's quality construction. :thumb

I appreciate the heads up on this bag Lee, well worth the price and then some for it's quality construction. :thumb

Good to hear you like it.
If you have a BMW Navigator GPS, the back pocket is a perfect fit for it when you take the bag and GPS into the motel.

Good to hear you like it.
If you have a BMW Navigator GPS, the back pocket is a perfect fit for it when you take the bag and GPS into the motel.

I put the gps in it's case, and found it perfectly with case in that back pocket. :thumb

Right pocket is holding my cable lock/lock and tire gauge wrapped in microfiber cloths. Left pocket is electronics/charging cables. Both side pockets also have a small microfiber in them. Top pocket has got the sunglass case and glasses inside with a little more room for something later.

Thanks again, the bag is great,

Last edited:
1,150 km Quebec to Philly suburb

Quick stop along the 87, between Quebec City and home (suburb west of Philly).
I rode for 1,150 km that day; 10 hrs, 3 stops for gas. Far from an Iron Butt, but was my longest ride in one day,... so far.

Attachments

• Qc Trip.jpg
    Qc Trip.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 295
Lake Abert, North of Lakeview, Oregon

2934F53B-39E2-47D9-8EF1-51C43B458323.jpg
On the way back from John Day Rally and rides up to NorthEastern Oregon.

Went for a ride this morning, 100 mile loop that I like to do. I've been by this sign many times, but finally decided to take a pic.
e6712bee4ee10d3682d872f1a780b0cb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back