• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Just Ridin' Pictures

Forest Road 26, Northeast of Mt St Helens

Well, the map showed it was paved . . . . .. :whistle

IMG_1781.jpg

And it was . . . kinda . . .

IMG_3169.jpg

Thanks!

I found that riding the old airhead at its slower pace was just as much fun, if not more, as the bigger bikes. I was en route to and returning from the Fireflight Rendezvous in Maupin, OR. The weekend was a hoot.

Helen headed to her mountain

Attachments

• P7230070.jpg
    P7230070.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 387
  • P7230075.jpg
    P7230075.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 387
Helen headed to her mountain

Very nice. St Helens and the surrounding area are gorgeous and great riding. FWIW, the photo above of Mt Adams was taken from a viewpoint on the Windy Ridge road on the backside of St Helens.

Very nice. St Helens and the surrounding area are gorgeous and great riding. FWIW, the photo above of Mt Adams was taken from a viewpoint on the Windy Ridge road on the backside of St Helens.

We also rode the Columbia Gorge as well in the same direction...windy and the windsurfers were something to watch.
P7240166.jpg

We had cut over from camping near Mt Ranier at Randle off US-12 / La Wis Wis Campground onto NF-25 and I think NF-30 to the Columbia River. Great back-road twisty Forest roads, new pavement and no traffic! My GPS screenshot of that road didn't come out well...but we'll ride that again!
P7230143.jpg

Is it really still technically winter?

Well I love to ski and all, but luckily I also love to ride. Got out today on a local ride in the Santa Fe / Espanola area of NM. Temps in the lo/hi 50's depending on elevation. Here's a few pics, but they don't seem as crisp as when viewed locally, seem to have lost some of the resolution following upload. What I am doing wrong?

Looking toward Espanola
R12R_LookingTowardEspanola.jpg

The Sangre De Cristo Mountains to the East
R12R_ChurchSangreDeCristos.jpg

Almost Home
R12R_AlmostHome.jpg

Cheers,
BH

A Winter Day in Western Washington

Took these last weekend near Seabeck, on the Kitsap Peninsula.

IMG_3663.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3665.jpg

Back