Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Just Ridin' Pictures

Sunbreak yesterday from the normal January incessant rain around the Puget Sound, so it was time for a ride!

The S-bike hasn't been out for a few days, so time to limber up the old girl and put a couple of miles on.

North to Port Townsend to run a couple of errands, then back home along the Hood Canal.

Shine waterfront. That's the Kitsap Peninsula in the background. Home.

Shine 2 Jan 2018.jpg

Looking south into the weak winter sun--but glad to have it nonetheless~

[IMG][URL=http://s153.photobucket.com/user/ORexpa[/IMG]
    A skittish motor-bike with a touch of blood in it is better than all the riding animals on earth, because of its logical extension of our faculties, and the hint, the provocation, to excess conferred by its honeyed untiring smoothness. T.E. Lawrence

East of Oceanside CA this February

02 R1150RT, 82 Suzuki GS1100GK, 86 VT500C Shadow

February 3rd "Dead of Winter" Ride to Spanish Fork and around Utah Lake

On an unseasonably warm February 3rd with temps in the mid 50s I took a ride from Salt Lake City down through Spanish Fork to check out Strap Tank Brewing, a place I've been meaning to get to for some time. Continued down to Santaquin and around the west side of Utah Lake then home. Total trip of 150 miles in very un-winter like weather that was more suited to riding than hitting the slopes. Enjoyable day!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    After 27 (long) years off I'm back to riding - finally! Just bought a new 2017 F700GS in "Racing Red" - Loving it!

"...the burble of my exhaust unwound like a long cord behind me. Soon my speed snapped it, and I heard only the cry of the wind...." Larry of Arubia

Chief Joseph Rally, John Day, Oregon

West of John Day...prehistoric looking area, half way expect to see a T-Rex jump out! F7EE61A2-85CF-49D9-8AF3-BC3A709B655D.jpg

Looks like you just missed the petroglyphs.
    A skittish motor-bike with a touch of blood in it is better than all the riding animals on earth, because of its logical extension of our faculties, and the hint, the provocation, to excess conferred by its honeyed untiring smoothness. T.E. Lawrence