• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Thank you!

BCKRider

Kbiker
I want to offer a really big "THANK YOU" to Oldhway, Sibud and likely other mods who took the heartfelt suggestions of myself along with numerous others under consideration and then created this new "Just Ridin'" forum. I expect they spent many hours trying to do this just right, and I think they almost certainly have.

An equally big 'THANK YOU' to Semper Fi and Voni who have so generously offered to donate their time to moderate this new forum!

I can't think of a better example of how "bottom up" vs "top down" positive changes can occur in our club. Check out "Online Central" forum if you are curious how this new forum came into existence.

You're welcome! I am really looking forward to the sharing on this topic! What do you want to talk about?

Voni
sMiling

You are very welcome!

You are also correct that it is input from the members that will continue to make this a great community and help to improve the forum. While we can't make it perfect for everybody, every time, the more input we have, the better we can fine tune this place.

This place is what the members make of it. Thank you for making the suggestion. I take no credit. I do appreciate the kind words for the Mod Team.

Back