• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Thank you!

BCKRider

Kbiker
I want to offer a really big "THANK YOU" to Oldhway, Sibud and likely other mods who took the heartfelt suggestions of myself along with numerous others under consideration and then created this new "Just Ridin'" forum. I expect they spent many hours trying to do this just right, and I think they almost certainly have.

An equally big 'THANK YOU' to Semper Fi and Voni who have so generously offered to donate their time to moderate this new forum!

I can't think of a better example of how "bottom up" vs "top down" positive changes can occur in our club. Check out "Online Central" forum if you are curious how this new forum came into existence.

You're welcome! I am really looking forward to the sharing on this topic! What do you want to talk about?

Voni
sMiling

You are very welcome!

You are also correct that it is input from the members that will continue to make this a great community and help to improve the forum. While we can't make it perfect for everybody, every time, the more input we have, the better we can fine tune this place.

This place is what the members make of it. Thank you for making the suggestion. I take no credit. I do appreciate the kind words for the Mod Team.

Back