• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pre-Digital photo's only!!!

1988 Top Of The World Hwy, Yukon.

Top_of_the_World_Hwy_Yukon.jpg

Me and my cousin (and her soon-to-be twins!) at Edwards AFB in 1979 next to my Honda 750-4.

Attachments

• Kurt and Suzie by Honda 750 Edwards AFB 1979.jpg
    Kurt and Suzie by Honda 750 Edwards AFB 1979.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 178
My 1969 Yamaha 250 Big Bear Scrambler in front of my apartment in Clovis, New Mexico. I was assigned to Canon Air Force Base when I returned from Vietnam and couldn't wait to get a new motorcycle.

i-T83t2JZ.jpg

scan0001crop.jpg

My son there is now 35 and now has a recent picture of him washing his mo'cykl while his son is washing his truck.

scan0004.jpg

Daughter, on front, is now 33. And rode off on husbands Harley from their wedding.

Beartooth Plauteau, during a Beartooth Rendezvous, some years ago. The fellow in the red jacket is Gary Conklin, from Sioux Falls, IIRC:

img096-XL.jpg

That day I learned to not wear jeans, riding the Plateau.

Edit: with thanks to Skeeter, for helping me recall his name. :thumb

Last edited:
A Rocking Chair!

My wife found a great deal on a hand made rocking chair at the 4 Winds Rally in PA back in 1992.

I said we could take it back to Ontario Canada on top of our Bushtec Trailer.

You could read the words of people in cars going by "A Rocking Chair"

Attachments

• Bushtec & Chair.JPG
    Bushtec & Chair.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 204
Back