• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Marty from Arizona

M

mgalison

Hey Guys,

I don't have a BMW yet, but as soon as my car is paid for, then I will be real serious in the market for one. I like the GT and RT but leaning heavy towards the RT. I prefer the upright seating verses leaning forward with my legs behind. I also like the idea that this is an easier bike to work on and since I need a hobby, will do some of the basic maintance myself.

I also have a co-worker that owns a 1150RT and enjoyed reading the magazines. The only other MC rag I read is Motorcycle Consumer News.

Since I moved to AZ from Ann Arbor, Michigan, I got rid of my car and only commute on my bike to work. The only cage I own is the wife's Mini-Van.

I am looking forward to the articles in the magazine and finally being able to read and reply to some of the articles in the forums.

Welcome to the BMW World, Marty!

http://www.azbeemers.org/rally2010.php Marty, please consider attending the AZ Beemers Road Runner Rally over May 21-23 of 2010. Come on your bike, or bring your camping gear in your van. There are also beds in the bunk house at Camp Shadow Pines. We have technical maintenance sessions on both the GT and RT models; as well as Safety Seminars put on by Arizona DPS Motorcycle Patrolmen. Poker runs, both on and off road, and meals/free coffee.

If you need more info on the Arizona BMW Motorcycle scene: Contact Don Stanley at H: 480-917-3863, C: 480-440-4666 or e-mail me at beemerdons@aol.com DonS

Welcome Marty. There are a lot of good folks in your neck of the woods that will be happy to give you any advice you need. But beware, they like to ride and eat, or eat to ride or ride to eat. Not sure which but you know what I mean.:D

Looking forward to your post with the new bike when you get it. :clap

Back