• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mary's Big Birthday !!

So 60 is the new 40.... then please tell me what the new 40 is! :) This is my very last day in the thirties. Tomorrow a new decade begins!

I know that all this back-dating can be troublesome but I always considered 40 a very fine age to be just as it is. However, depending on the circumstances, we all can be 16 at times..... well, ok, 25 would be nice. To you: Happy Birthday!! - Bob

Today is the day !!

.... HER CAKE SAYS " 0 TO 60 ...... AND STILL REVIN' " HAS A MODEL OF HER MUSTANG ON THE CAKE (well ok, the GT version).

I think the shock of '60' has worn off. She's excited today about the party. Later I will share the best wishes you've sent along to her. She's gone for the day so that I can get all the video, food, dishes etc etc prepared. So..... onward :dance - Bob

Thank you all for the well wishes! That's it though; no more. 60 is enough. Had a great time with lots of suprises. One gift was a new GPS of my own to use as co-pilot. My cake, with a Mustang GT mounted on the top, said " 0 to 60 and still revin' ". I like to think so.

Voni: thanks for the well wishes, the cheers and for trying to give Bob advise
Paul F: thanks for the well wishes and I look forward to seeing you again at the Salty Fog Riders Rally
Paul B: thanks for the compliment and, yes, he is a bit gnarly isn't he!? See you in Vermont and at Salty Fog.
Karen, Holly, Susan, Sharon: thanks for the well wishes
Karol: thank you and 60 is the new 40 in many ways
Tom: thank you and thanks for the two pictures. Salty Fog again for you I hope!
iamoxie: ... and happy birthday to you also.
Kevin: LOL.... ain't that the truth!

Maybe we'll meet at our little Salty Fog Riders Rally in September or at the BMWRA in Vermont. We were hoping to make Redmond again but can't this year. Thank you all ! - Mary

Back