• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

My First Thread Here

ind1mrg

Hi to all,new to the site and computers and bad at spelling so a wonder i even got here,am looking forward to all helpful info that is on this site.

Welcome Aboard! :wave

You have come to the right place. Fire away with technical or destination questions

Glad to have you here. Spell check makes us all look smart. :wave

Tell us a little about yourself, what you ride, where you live etc.

Welcome!

Ride Well
Ride Often
Ride to Eat

I corresponded with somebody in Indianapolis and he said it was 12 degrees the other day -- you guys have been getting some cold weather up there for sure. It's a good time to settle into a chair and read some MOA forum news and happenings -- welcome!

Welcome aboard...great to have you! Spelllll Check...where is that key? Never fear most of us make tiping mistakess.... frequently. :wave

I onyl mak mistakees whin my Phat Phyngers tipe.

My problem is that I type faster than my keyboard/computer can keep up. Sometimes, letters just seem to be missing. I will try to proof read more often.

Welcome, Newbie! Tell us about yourself! And click on the User CP button above to fill out your profile.

There just isnt enough time in a day for me and i have not even started a bike for a week,i cannot blame it on my kids anymore they are off on their own.One through college one in the middle of his college years.I am nearing retirement so i feel like i will have no more excuses not to ride more=lots more.Been on one sort or another bike since 1969., Hondas, Harleys and then a few years ago a fella that i know i took notice of how much he road and that odd looking bike he rode,he never pushed his brand just smiled and shook his head a little at my bike so i surprized him and myself and now i have that affliction and they,BMWes,seem to multiply in my garage.

Back