• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

***ATTENTION*** Northern Michiganders!

Pat Carol

Ambassador
This is is stone.
I have secured the Big Buck Brewery for the birth of a Northern Michigan BMW club.

When: February 13th, 2010

Where: Big Buck Brewery, Gaylord, Michigan

Time 3:00 p.m.

This is a chance to form a BMW Motorcycle touring club in Northern Michigan.:dance:clap:buds

I tested the food, it was very good. I tested the beer it too was very good!:drink

So lets make this happen. I recieved a good response from several interested people. If you plan on attending, PLEASE RSVP me no later that February 11th. I need to give the manager a somewhat accurate head count.
You can call my house (989)-727-3813 and leave a message or you might even catch me at home.

We will discuss a name and a logo. I have an idea but, I feel that everyone involved should have input. This is not going to be my club. It will be our club! Just bring your idea's, good attitude and be prepared for some falling down good fun.

Take Care & Ride Safe
Pat Carol

Northern Michigan Club

Hi Pat:

I wish you the very best and urge all northern Michigangers to go and join Pat to for YOUR new BMW Club of Northern Michigan.:)

Keep up the good work Pat, you go guy!:groovy

Dick Hautau
BMW Touring Club of Detroit
BMWMOA Club # 1

You mean Yoopers???
Best of luck, you have some of the best riding on earth up there!
Hope you have a rally soon, I'd definitely consider it!
Gilly

Great news Pat. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Take some pics of your organizing event and I will post them on the Chartered Club web page. :clap

Hey Pat, (Don't look Bud)

If you come up one person short to meet the requirements, I'll join.

Hey Paul,

I belong to 4 Chartered Clubs in 4 different states. I don't care where their members live. :laugh :wave

I'm thrilled to see someone take the initiative and run with it.

Big Buck Meeting

I should be there. We have an event entry mailing to get done Fri/Sat and are waiting on the printer but should be there.

Wayne Koppa
Grayling, MI

Hi Pat; Hope to be there as well. Have to work the night prior, but should be able to get there on time. (If the weather doesn't turn to poo on me. Dutch

I am glad that you will be there. I have not heard from a lot of people but, they may surprise me. I also was kicked out of the Forum for a spell which in turn made me unable to post messages. I am now up and running and the MOA has my new e-mail address.
Here is my e-mail address: pjcarol.coyote@yahoo.com

See You Saturday
Pat Carol

Northern Michigan BMW Group?

I was planning on coming to Gaylord, but missed the new thread. Did the meeting in Gaylord come off? What was the outcome?

John Peck
Maple City, Mi

My view.

There was about six people at the meeting and many ideas were discussed with the plan to have another meeting when the weather was better.

Wayne Koppa
Grayling, MI

Hey, I am back! Sorry about my abscence. I had a little hospital stay.
I want to plan on a ride and meeting so we can do some brainstorming. I will get something posted shortly.

Take Care & Ride Safe
Pat Carol

Northern Michigan Club Effort Update

Don't know who you are or where your from or if you were at the one meeting we had from information available on your profile and posting.

I did not hold the meeting but was in attendance. There was somewhere around eight riders in attendance. Several ideas were placed on the table for directions the club effort could take. One of the thoughts was to make it an open brand offering to draw more people. I already belong to an open brand club and don't need another. I think Pat was going to look at the schedule and try and schedule another meeting to gauge interest.

Since this meeting one of the two attendees from a husband wife team in attendance tragically died from a motorcycle accident.

Pat Carol is in the lead on this and I suggest you send him a private message.

Wayne Koppa
Grayling, MI

Back