• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Independent mechanic wanted - Cleveland area

corbtown

Can anyone recommend a great independent mechanic for BMW in the Cleveland, Ohio area, preferably 25 south of Cleveland? There are no dealers close to me, and I'm looking for a mechanic to handle just routine issues. Thanks

Maybe

I don't know of any independent techs around here working on BMW bikes.

I have all my work done at Mathias BMW in New Philadelphia, Ohio. Last I checked, their shop rates were less than $60, and they really know what they're doing. Jamie, shop manager and tech is a BMW Master Tech. In 17 years of doing business with them, they've saved me a lot of money by doing it right the first time. I've never had to take my bike back for anything they've done. I have about 220,000 miles of riding on bikes they did all the work on. Tire changes are a pretty good bargain, too, compared to others, BUT I don't expect them to M&B tires I don't buy from them.

Jim :thumb
Not affiliated; just a very happy customer
Hinckley, Ohio R1150GS

If your 25 south then how about All Sports in Wooster? Not independent but I have heard good things about them.

All Sport is good and so is Mathias. Independents are difficult because of the need for a BMW computer thingamajig. I have a GS 911 and do 99% of my own work.

Back