• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

new to BMW ownership and BMWMOA. From Memphis TN

dwestly

Welcome. We ride up there often and have property in NE TN. Enjoy your beautiful riding country!

Welcome to the family.

I would suggesting posting in the regional forum which can be found HERE

Something like "Looking for riding partners" might get some responses of people who live in your neck of the woods.

Look forward to reading some ride reports (with pics) of TN

There is a large number of BMW Riders in Memphis and a local club, RAMs is the name. They put on a nice Rally at Pickwick lake every year.

Don

Hello all,

Just bought a 2004 R1100S with 4.5K ABS. It was a move up from a Japanese sport bike and thought to myself that surely there must be others that can appreciate what a BMW motorcycle represents and here I am :)

I am in the Memphis TN area so if you are from the area do let me know. Would like to get hooked up with the local BMW crowd.

peace

Aamir

Good to have you! Wow, a real low mileage BMW, kind of rare actually. An R1100S is a sportbike without the hard edges and much easier to use and live with on a day to day basis.

JD

There is a large number of BMW Riders in Memphis and a local club, RAMs is the name. They put on a nice Rally at Pickwick lake every year.

Don

Thanks for the advice.

I did have someone pm me when I posted on the local forum for my region soliciting info. for local riders. It was someone from the RAMs club as you had noted. They have invited me to one of their meets, so we shall see.

and yes, GregFeeler, it is a very pretty bike and I feel lucky to have bought it.

Be safe and enjoy the ride

Back