• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a photo of your child, wife, husband or your best friend!

My Little Monkey.

My Daughter Kendal is really cool. We have tons of adventures together such as going to London and Paris as well as New York and DC.

She is so cool whenever we stop by my favorite BMW MC Dealer (Irv Seaver in Orange, CA), She LOVES to hop on the bikes to determine which ones she wants.

She makes the engine sounds and scrunches up her face as if she's taking a corner at 80MPH.

I've told her when she's older we'll go for a ride across the country together and then throughout Europe.

Needless to say, I'm very VERY proud of her.

Jimmy

Attachments

• KenOnS1000RR.jpg
    KenOnS1000RR.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 801
My Daughter Kendal is really cool. We have tons of adventures together such as going to London and Paris as well as New York and DC.

She is so cool whenever we stop by my favorite BMW MC Dealer (Irv Seaver in Orange, CA), She LOVES to hop on the bikes to determine which ones she wants.

She makes the engine sounds and scrunches up her face as if she's taking a corner at 80MPH.

I've told her when she's older we'll go for a ride across the country together and then throughout Europe.

Jimmy

Jimmy , I hope you both can do ALL of the stuff you plan !!!
That would be a perfect life!!!
:dance

Mike

Daughter who has her license but now needs a bike - maybe daddy will help when she graduates college this year.

DSCN0442_small.JPG

DSCN0427_small.JPG

Jimmy

Bike trips with your kids will be one of those things they will tell their grand kids. My son and daughter both talk about our rides all the time. :clap

My son Luke and I on Independence Pass in 09.

Colo.jpg

Luke and I on his first ride as a "legal rider" (learners permit @ 15 1/2 in Missouri),
taken Dec 31, 2010. What a difference in height a year and a half made!

LukeFirst1.JPG

This started in 2000, now it's a tradition, every March the kids get shot in front of the Jetta

Attachments

• Jetta_16x18_2010.jpg
    Jetta_16x18_2010.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 675
Not my wife but my riding buddy- our history goes way back to college. Gotta get her thinking about something besides a v-twin when she makes her return to two wheels. Already introduced her to the Three Sisters down here.

picture.php

picture.php

My Chica......

Up near West Yellowstone waiting for the Buffalo to clear the road to ride home to Bozeman.:bikes

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 611
Our Crew

We make an annual pilgrimage to the International Motorcycle Show in Seattle and in 2010 the Touratech booth had a special guest.

1193038816_iGos2-L.jpg

Our little ladies with a very humble and kind motorcyclist, Jonah Street.

The two of us

At Red Rocks State Park - Mojave Desert, CA

Attachments

• DSC_0116.jpg
    DSC_0116.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 569
Favorite Grandson

Favorite (and only) Grandson.

Please excuse the Ducati. :whistle

Attachments

• Tonka Boy 009.jpg
    Tonka Boy 009.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 555
I neglected my son ... had to dig way back in the archives for this one. Has to be one of my favorite pictures of him. He was 10 here and we were doing a trail run for his first SS1000. He was the youngest Iron Butt for a few months until a 9 year old girl took the title away.

biker_dude.jpg

My wife, daughter and myself just before leaving for a Phillies game (and my son over my wife's left shoulder holding a golf club) Pic from last summer, I believe.

28604_1286942902321_1492629317_6333.jpg

..and my son doing what he does best.... (Taken at a course we played this summer, just inland from the Outer Banks, NC. )

golf1.jpg

He keeps my bike on the road

Tommy The Professor

Attachments

• DSC_0170.jpg
    DSC_0170.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:
My wife, Melanie, at Crater Lake last year during the BMWMOA rally in Redmond, OR

Attachments

• 100_1987.jpg
    100_1987.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 666
Back