• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Wisconsin's Rustic Roads Tour

Sexton62

I was planning on going on some of Wisconsin's Rustic Roads when things finally warm up. I have compiled all 108 roads/routes to my garmin and if you would like the Map Source file just PM me with your email address and I will send it. I noticed on the Wisconsin DOT web site that if you document that you were on 10 roads you will get a patch and a certificate for riding 25 or more roads. For more information about Wisconsin Rustic Roads go to http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/safety/vehicle/motorcycle/rusticroads.htm.

Back