• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ride-2-Q again this year?

ummmm.... pete just made my sh$# list! :ha

we're going to miss you! :bottle

Ian, so sorry to be on your sh$# list. Now for the rest of the story! (page 2) Kenny has an appointment out of state the following week and has to leave EARLY EARLY Monday am. The ride to "Q" is just pushing things too much. I'm sure he will share his out of state trip upon his return and just maybe you'll take me off your sh$# list. We'll see, thanks "Pete"

So whats the latest head count,
where are we meeting Sat morning
where is the ride starting
where is the campground for Sat night and do they have cabins

???????????

Wade

Ian,

I've decided to cancel on the trip to Cruso and save my $$$ for the Chicken Rally. Tommy and I weren't going to be able to leave Atlanta until Saturday morning, so we would miss the ride to lunch anyway.

Mac

So whats the latest head count,
where are we meeting Sat morning
where is the ride starting
where is the campground for Sat night and do they have cabins

???????????

Wade

no idea on the headcount.

the ride starts at Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground as soon as we can drag everyone's sorry asses out of their tent. contact the campground about cabins.

we need someone to spearhead this event next year. i nominate wade.... :nod :ha

i'll probably roll into the campground on friday afternoon... riding the airhead.

ian

bumparoo.

now i have a video shoot in Atlanta, scheduled for friday, so i won't be up there until later, hopefully still before dark.

ian

Another bump.

Leaving here on Thursday and visiting a friend at Oakdale, TN. Then onto BRMC on Friday.

Looking at the forecast for the weather between here and there as well as the weather for the weekend, I'm currently reconsidering.

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Blitz in the rain, rained while I was there and rained on me the whole way home.

Will check again in the morning to decide for sure. :dunno

But bud....we talkin' Q here man! I wish I could go...believe me...however we are headed to "the happiest place in the world" (disney) with the grandkids. you know...me and Mickey! You guys be safe and have fun...I know you will eat well! :thumb

Back