• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Riding Company to Yosemite Rally 2010

14RT_rider

14_R1200RT
My wife and I are attending the Yosemite rally in mid May!

We plan on leaving the afternoon of May 11th and riding all the way to Yreka CA before stopping.
Next morning riding to Sacramento area to see my wifes brother for a couple of hours before heading to Escalon CA to meet some friends.

Leave the morning of the 12th for Fish Camp.

If there is anyone along the way we are looking forward to meeting you and riding along.

We live up in the Northwest (Vancouver WA) and are interested to find out if there is anyone else that will be traveling to the Yosemite Rally and would like some riding company in both directions.

We are looking at taking a couple days in both directions for the trip.

We also like to stop for :coffee and a good meal.

Send us a message and we can work out the details.

Last edited:
Treasures of Yosemity Rally

Update of ride to Tenaya Lodge. Leaving just north of Escalon on the morning of May 13th.:bolt

Hey Dan;

I know of a few folks that will be doing the trip to the TOY Rally out of the SF Bay area... I will send them a link to this post... They can PM you if there's a match on the ride... You OK with that???

Hey Dan;

I know of a few folks that will be doing the trip to the TOY Rally out of the SF Bay area... I will send them a link to this post... They can PM you if there's a match on the ride... You OK with that???
Sounds like a plan a plan to me. We are open and flexible. We are staying with some friends in that area.

Planned route for the Treasures of Yosemite

Should be a fun run!

First a ride around Crater Lake with an overnight stay in Grants Pass. Day two a jaunt over to the CA coast and a run through the redwoods with a stay in the thriving metropolis of Yreka CA. Day three a run down to Carmichael CA to see some family with the day ending in Escalon CA with some friends. Day four should is a short ride to Tenaya Lodge in Fish Camp. I will have to add up how many cups of coffee are consumed on the way down!

newattachment.php

Attachments

• Trip route.jpg
    Trip route.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 100
Yosemite Rally Departure date

Looking forward to the ride down south to Yosemite! We will be taking the long way on the trip down. Have to so some zig-zag work road work on the back roads.

Departing early morning of May 10th from Vancouver WA and end up in Crescent City CA between 6:00PM and 8:00PM.

Around a 430 mile day.

Have to have goals!

Yosemity Here we come!

We will be departing Monday Morning (5/10/10) nice and early. First destination will be on the Redwood Hwy 199 in Hiouchi CA, about 10 miles east of Crescent City CA.

Day two will consist of a day through the Redwoods and a stop in the Yreka CA at the end of the day.

Anyone heading that way is welcome to tag along if they would like.

:uhoh :stick

Yosemite trip

Almost ready to go! Departing around 7AM tomorrow morning for Crescent City, CA.

We will be heading down to Santa Cruz from Sacramento on the 13th for the day. Spending the night in Gilroy CA.

Leaving for Fish Camp the morning of the 14th. Anyone from the area heading that way would be good to meet up and ride a long.

Gilroy CA

We are in the big town of Gilroy California! We will be leaving here tomorrow for the Tenaya lodge tomorrow morning. Going to to eat some garlic!

Time to go eat.

Doing well

have been watching your progress- you're doing well!:clap
was gona ask to join ya but not able to make it happen.
some are doers; others watchers.

Back