• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Viewing New Posts

Okay, you log in, then you click on the "View New Posts" link. You get a list of threads. You click on a thread, but you only go to the *first* post in the thread, not the first unread post in the thread. Minor annoyance. :help

But...

Look in the upper left hand there is a little link "Go to first unread post" just click on it. I like to start with the first post just to refresh my memory of what the thread's all about.

MarkF

Re: But...

oilhed said:
Look in the upper left hand there is a little link "Go to first unread post" just click on it. I like to start with the first post just to refresh my memory of what the thread's all about.

MarkF

Yeah, I should have kept typing... the need to click on that link to get to the first unread post after clicking the "View New Posts" link on the main page is what I'm talking about. If that's what you need to do, then the initial link should read something more like, "View A List Of Threads That Have New Posts Since You Last Logged On."

Don't mind me, though, I'm just running out of stuff to complain about that really matters... :)

Re: Re: But...

ctthayer said:
Yeah, I should have kept typing... the need to click on that link to get to the first unread post after clicking the "View New Posts" link on the main page is what I'm talking about. If that's what you need to do, then the initial link should read something more like, "View A List Of Threads That Have New Posts Since You Last Logged On."

Don't mind me, though, I'm just running out of stuff to complain about that really matters... :)

Actually, when you get your list of new posts, you can click on the "down arrow" and you'll go to the first unread post in the thread.

Re: Re: Re: But...

KBasa said:
Actually, when you get your list of new posts, you can click on the "down arrow" and you'll go to the first unread post in the thread.

Ahhhh, that's what I need. Had I but poked around a bit further, I could have found out for myself -- story of my life. :)

Thanks!

Back