Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Viewing New Posts

  1. #1
    On the Road 104185's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    21

    Viewing New Posts

    Okay, you log in, then you click on the "View New Posts" link. You get a list of threads. You click on a thread, but you only go to the *first* post in the thread, not the first unread post in the thread. Minor annoyance.

  2. #2
    Rally Rat MarkF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,827

    But...

    Look in the upper left hand there is a little link "Go to first unread post" just click on it. I like to start with the first post just to refresh my memory of what the thread's all about.

    MarkF

  3. #3
    On the Road 104185's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    21

    Re: But...

    Originally posted by oilhed
    Look in the upper left hand there is a little link "Go to first unread post" just click on it. I like to start with the first post just to refresh my memory of what the thread's all about.

    MarkF
    Yeah, I should have kept typing... the need to click on that link to get to the first unread post after clicking the "View New Posts" link on the main page is what I'm talking about. If that's what you need to do, then the initial link should read something more like, "View A List Of Threads That Have New Posts Since You Last Logged On."

    Don't mind me, though, I'm just running out of stuff to complain about that really matters...

  4. #4
    Focused kbasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Marin By God County, California
    Posts
    11,664

    Re: Re: But...

    Originally posted by ctthayer
    Yeah, I should have kept typing... the need to click on that link to get to the first unread post after clicking the "View New Posts" link on the main page is what I'm talking about. If that's what you need to do, then the initial link should read something more like, "View A List Of Threads That Have New Posts Since You Last Logged On."

    Don't mind me, though, I'm just running out of stuff to complain about that really matters...
    Actually, when you get your list of new posts, you can click on the "down arrow" and you'll go to the first unread post in the thread.
    Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

    Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

  5. #5
    On the Road 104185's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    21

    Re: Re: Re: But...

    Originally posted by KBasa
    Actually, when you get your list of new posts, you can click on the "down arrow" and you'll go to the first unread post in the thread.
    Ahhhh, that's what I need. Had I but poked around a bit further, I could have found out for myself -- story of my life.

    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •