• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2010 Three Flags Classic

HueyC2

Huey
Greetings to all

Just a friendly reminder that the closing date for accepting entries is
just two weeks away.

For more information you can go to our web page at www.3Flagsclassic.org or ping me off list with any questions.

Cheers

Gaylord "Huey" Ward
2010 Three Flags Classic Chair
huey@ix.netcom.com

I also have a ticket. Any others from this site going?

There was six of us going from Regina ( none other than myself ride a BMW ) and I'm the only one that belongs to this club. We had paired up & booked rooms etc. and just a couple of weeks ago my riding buddy had to bail out. He was going to sell his ticket and probably already has.

As it now stands I'm most likely going to go it alone and have booked rooms in all but one location. Any others from the club going solo that might want to double up? I'm not sure what I'm going to do but would like to hear from other members.

Back