• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2010 Redmond Oregon Rally

I really like the swing sound. Under the stars I'm sure it would be a big hit.

I'm pretty sure the musical entertainment line up is almost complete.
I'll keep this link just in case. THANKS !!

So, are we expecting an official announcement Mar1? :eat

MB>

Nope. Entertainment booking isn't on the same time table as registration. We'll announce when all the cotracts are signed and conditions met.:twirl

Offsite activities?

Last rally, we had the opportunity to visit the Bush Beans factory for a tour and a MOA BBQ reception. My wife and I really enjoyed this and it is one of the best memories of our trip to Johnson City.

Is there anything like this in the works for this year?

I don't want to miss it if there is!

Redmond
As an east coaster who has been to oregon several times I would recomend the Spruce goose tour far anyone vaguely interested in mechanical stuff also Tillamook cheese and DO not miss Crater Lake

Martin Buck

Thanks Martin! We are expecting a quick sellout for this event and I think it is going to be a lot of fun!

I've been looking through the Rally's Q&A section looking for details on Seminars especially ERC training seminars. My wife is very interested in attending one at the Rally. Is there a section here that outlines what seminars will be available? I too am interested in tech seminars and would appreciate a listing of what will be offered and when in order to plan out the days activities.
Thanks
cbcK1200S - Colin
:dunno

Seminars

We are currently at the MOA BOD meeting. We met with Sue Rhin-Manke last evening and she is putting the final touches on the seminar listings. She has organized well over 100 seminars. It will be posted on the forums when her work is complete which will be very soon.

Rider Performance University is greatly expanded this year with far more rider training than we haver had in the past. Stay tuned!!

Volunteering at the Rally

The 2010 BMW MOA inter-National is just 70 days away and we need lots of volunteers to make this event a success.
Please consider volunteering for a shift or two: some of the shifts are as little as 2 hours long, Most are 4 hours.
The best way to enjoy the rally is to get involved!
Email volunteer2010@bmwmoa.org :type
Thanks; look forward to hearing from you.
Martin.

:help
The 2010 BMW MOA inter-National is just 70 days away and we need lots of volunteers to make this event a success.
Please consider volunteering for a shift or two: some of the shifts are as little as 2 hours long, Most are 4 hours.
The best way to enjoy the rally is to get involved!
Email volunteer2010@bmwmoa.org :type
Thanks; look forward to hearing from you.
Martin.

60 days!:help

40 days till the Rally and we are still looking for lots of volunteers.Please dont wait until the last minute:wave

Volunteer at the Rally

Both myself and my wife will be able to volunteer from Tuesday on for a couple of hours each day if needed. We will check out the sign up sheets on Tuesday as we are dropping off our daughter at GEARS on Tuesday morning. See yah eh!

Back