• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tire change in SJ

ron_ces

Aging Hacker
I have the tires, I will bring the beer. I worked at DeSimone, so I had them do it. No DeSimone, no tire change. Help a brother out. Show me how to do it, then laugh while I struggle doing it for the first time!
Ron

Can't help you with a tire changer but if you just need them mounted and balanced, you can drop the tires and wheels off at Cycle Gear. If you call ahead, they may do it while you wait.

I have the tires, I will bring the beer. I worked at DeSimone, so I had them do it. No DeSimone, no tire change. Help a brother out. Show me how to do it, then laugh while I struggle doing it for the first time!
Ron

It sounds like you want to learn to do it yourself. I don't blame you... I've done my own for years. If you ever decide to go South, let me know and I'll give you some lessons. Kenny...

Hi, Ron,
I'd love to take you up on your offer, especially if my friend who has the No-Mar tire machine is out of town. But I have a slight problem. I live in El Paso, TX and it's a pretty long commute!

Free shipping!

Hi, Ron,
I'd love to take you up on your offer, especially if my friend who has the No-Mar tire machine is out of town. But I have a slight problem. I live in El Paso, TX and it's a pretty long commute!

Have the tires drop shipped here and plan a ride. You heard of ride to eat? How about ride to set (the bead)? Any ways, the offer is still open to locals, or travelers.
Ron

Back