• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hi all,

M

mchammer717

My name is Mike from East Liverpool Ohio. I ride a 05 LT. Anyone in the area that would like to ride together in 2010, let me know. I just recently joined, and wanted to know is anything sent out from MOA after joining? Thanks for any info.

Hi and welcome to the Forum. If you look in the Regional Forums area you will probably find some liestings for when local events happen in your area. The Chartered Clubs and Local Events forum area should have some good info as well.

I am not sure where in Ohio you are but if you are towards the Eastern side, I know the folks from PA are pretty active also.

Once again, welcome. :thumb

Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of interesting and useful information here.

You've got some great riding around your home. :thumb We went to Ohio in September for Stayin' Safe's "Switzerland of Ohio tour" and I can't wait to go back and ride those roads again. We stayed at the Stock Port Mill B&B -- nice place.

I joined the MOA about a year ago and received my membership documentation and card along with a patch, and sticker within a few weeks. I think I received The Anonymous Book separately. Somebody correct me if I've got it wrong.

Last edited:
Welcome Aboard!

This is definitely the place to find answers to all the questions you have about riding or technical questions about anything to do with motorcycles.

Glad to have you with us!

Paul

hammertime:groovy:bolt sorry...had to:laugh

Welcome to the club! As TexanRT mentioned at the bottom of his post , that's what you should see coming your way. Pull up a chair and join in real soon.

Hey man, welcome.
Great club and I mean that with all my heart. I have met some really great people who just happen to share my love for motorcycles.
Enjoy!

Back