• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Toys for tots....

Gentlemen...several of Us will meet at the White Castles 95th and Cicero "Oak Lawn"
......................at 6:30am Sunday Dec 6.
Have a quick munch of an "Egg an Bacon/Sausage" sammich..

Then leave at 7:30am from Whiter Castle,head out to the Dan Ryan Woods 87th an Western and be there in line by 8am easy.
The Parade starts or first bike out at 9:30am so we should have a good position in the Parade...Not too Late...Not too Early.

If not see ya at White Casles then hopefully at the Woods somewhere!

BIG BIG turnout!!! I left the house at 6am,22??F(TV) with a windchill of 16??F. By 8am the sun was shining brightly and temps were hovering around 30-32??F. From my house to the Parade grounds,the roads were clear but cold...No ice.
Riders from a few miles north of the City reported salt and icy sections/conditions from Fridays snow.
I was stuck amongst the loud chrome gang till I reached the Eisenhower Expressway.
I had enough of the exhaust fumes from rich runnin' carb'ed bikes so headed west then south towards home before the predicted clouds moved in.
Saw many familar faces from our Local Club and those from the Full Moon.
Even the Bishop from Chicago got in on the action.
It don't hurt to make friends with those who have connections in high places!!!!
ToysforTots.jpg

Back