• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Headlight light bothersome at night

OK here we go - hope these help.

The shot below is the bike on the centerstand with the headlight 5 feet from the garage door

This shot was taken with flash.
DSC06117.jpg

This is the same shot with no flash
DSC06118.jpg

This shot is again with the bike 5 feet from the door but I put it at a 45 degree angle so that the entire left side of the light projection could be captured, no flash
DSC06119.jpg

Semper_fi,
Thanks for the picture. I can send you some masking tape to fix that side light if its annoying.

BMW spent a quarter gazillion Euro to design a light to illuminate deer in the left ditch and you guys don't even like it. What's a guy to do? Back to the drawing boards.

I agree with Luis - there's other things to worry about our bikes - Final Drive, Stauling ...................

Ghetto mod

Small piece of aluminum tape strategically placed.
PC060017.JPG

Back