• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Airhead pieces all over!

geisterfahrer

Bill the Cat
p1010810.jpg

p1010811.jpg

p1010812.jpg

p1010910.jpg

p1010911.jpg

p1010912.jpg

I just don't know what happened. As soon as I brought it inside, it started falling apart!

Geez, I don't know, my R 75/5 fell apart even worse than this once it was in my basement. Oh, God, this means I am anal! Sunddenly so many things become clear... Anyway, I am just really hoping I know how to put it all together again. But thanks to this site and all of you, I have a chance..

Geez, I don't know, my R 75/5 fell apart even worse than this once it was in my basement.

I have a feeling that this R90/6 has not stopped dropping pieces. :D

The good news is that so far I'm not finding anything really bad, just a lot of deferred maintenance. Certainly nothing I can't easily put right. :)

I have a feeling that this R90/6 has not stopped dropping pieces. :D

The good news is that so far I'm not finding anything really bad, just a lot of deferred maintenance. Certainly nothing I can't easily put right. :)

This is the look you're looking for:

IMG_3779.JPG

I wasn't planning on going quite that far...

I'm hoping to leave the engine in the frame. As far as I can tell, the engine internals are fine. The bike has only 48k miles on it, so all should be good there.

Plans may change, of course, as I get deeper into it.

I wasn't planning on going quite that far...

I'm hoping to leave the engine in the frame. As far as I can tell, the engine internals are fine. The bike has only 48k miles on it, so all should be good there.

Plans may change, of course, as I get deeper into it.

:rofl:rofl

:rofl:rofl

Can we quote you on that....:brow Looks like you are on that slippery slope, to me...."well, since I am THIS far......"

Yes, you are about to find out just how easy the engine pops out... when you are this far....he he heh

:hide

Sounds like another case of the "might-as-well's"! Enjoy them.

Tom

Back