• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rebate form

G

ghostryder

Can someone plesae point me in the right direction to get the LEO rebate form. I bought a new GSA and the dealer has yet to get the form to me. I don't want to miss out if there is a time limit on submitting the paperwork. Any help would be great....Thanks.

Go to the BMW website.
Click on Promotions.
Click on Navigation.
Click on Emergency Services Program.
Scroll to the bottom of the program description. It lists the 4 documents you need.
Click on Download Program Details. That's the rebate form.

Congrats on the new bike, Chief, any photos?

Steven, good response. You should send a copy to the dealer.

Easy :german

Thank you....I think I will send them a copy. Only been waiting about 3 weeks.....wonder what would happen If I was holding on to a couple of hundred of there dollars for a few weeks.

Thanks for the help guys, it seems now that it is a "gift card" and not a rebate unless I am reading it wrong.

7/18-9/20/09

The $500 rebate check promotion was only good for purchases between July 18 and Sept 30. It was called The Summer of Love promotion.......my check just arrived today for my Sept 22 purchase.

Back