• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member as of 11/22/09

B

benandnick333

Ok-so I'm a new member. Can anyone tell me the greatest benefit of becoming a member? I currently have a 2009 R1200 GS. Previous bikes have been Yamaha, Suzuki and Honda. I have never been so inspired by a bike like this one. Thanks

Last edited:

Ok-so I'm a new member. Can anyone tell me the greatest benefit of becoming a member? I currently have a 2009 R1200 GS. Previous bikes have been Yamaha, Suzuki and Honda. I have never been so inspired by a bike like this one. Thanks

Thanks for your quick reply. I will explore the web!

welcome aboard!

May I suggest that you post a pic of your bike!
Check out the technical fora, ride reports, other pic's, and have fun.

Welcome Bennandick - other than the overall knowledge available, you get insights and perspectives that you may not thought of.

IMO this is one of the best on line forums that covers the full gammot of motorcycling - not just the bike you ride - but every aspect.

Check in often and welcome

Me too...

OK, so I just joined today too! Yet, I have been riding BMW's since 1981. Current rides include '97 R850R, and an '07 R1200R - sold my '05 R1200GS about a month ago. You are going to love it!

Welcome Bennandick - other than the overall knowledge available, you get insights and perspectives that you may not thought of.

IMO this is one of the best on line forums that covers the full gammot of motorcycling - not just the bike you ride - but every aspect.

+1 :ca

Welcome to the family.

Check out the link to Chartered Clubs in my sig line.

New Member-benandnick

May I suggest that you post a pic of your bike!
Check out the technical fora, ride reports, other pic's, and have fun.

ultracyclist:
Thanks for your reply and request. I will add a photo shortly. I just winterized and think I have it out away, I think? I'm not afraid of a little cool weather and so far our November in Michigan has been above normal in temps. I hope to get it out this weekend after all the holidays visits are out of the way. I think then I'll take a photo.:nod

New Member BenAndNick

Thanks Semper Fi! I look forward to insights to "do-it-yourself" maintenance. Thanks for your service also, my Father was a Marine as well.

New Member BenAndNick

Access to the world's best brain trust regarding the innards of BMW motorcycles.

Thanks Paul! Based on the responses so far, sounds like this was a good investment!

Welcome

Welcome, from one new Beemer owner to another. I can tell you that this site has already helped me a ton with the brain trust that is here. Great information and great people here.

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!:buds

Ron

Back