• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The Tale of Sally Rodgers

R

rocketman

A little light hearted tale for the ladies

A very short poem I worte a number of years ago, I'm sure many of you will "connect" with it :D

Sally Rogers Never Made it Home
A Very Short, Short Story

Sally Rogers never made it home that day.
Nor the day after, for that matter.
In fact, she never made it home at all, not ever.

Seems she bought a motorcycle
Then she went for a ride,
And well....

You know the rest!
Ha Ha!

RM

Sure do!

One time I told my principal about the hard time I had at the corner to turn toward school to come to work. He wanted to see what was wrong.

Turned out it was all in my head :heart

Voni
sMiling

Reminds me about my first trip to Canada on a bike. I went out to West Virginia before sunup to go fly fishing following my well-worn route of US 55 west to Rt. 219 south. I sat there at that intersection and decided to turn right for once instead. I ended up in Buffalo, then decided I would see what Toronto looked like.

That for me was my first real introduction of what riding a BMW Motorcycle was all about.

Letting the bike lead

That for me was my first real introduction of what riding a BMW Motorcycle was all about.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah!

Back