• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Name the forum/engine contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
:scratch

Hmmm, how 'bout....

:stick

...wait for it...
:dunno
:type
:snore
:evil
:confused:
:jester
:rolleyes
:uhoh
:idea
conehead.jpg

:nyah :lol :bolt

:hide

-MTS

Bald Heads

The new boxer's have such a clean look to them that they resemble a bald head....sooo.... Bald Head!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

New Forum

How about "BOF"

Which could mean "Boxer of the Future"

Or could mean "Bike of the Future"

or "BMW of the Future"

OK....before anyone says anything I did take a cue from NASCAR. :bikes

Overheads

It's the double overhead camshaft that's the signature of the design.

New motor

We've had the Airhead, the Oilhead, the Hexhead, so now it should be the....

Overhead!

or maybe the Uberhead

:D 'Sayin'?

Maybe I'm slow on the uptake, but are we simply talking about naming a new forum that will deal solely with wrenching etc. on the soon-to-be-introduced 2010 Boxers, i.e., RT, GS and eventually other models?

If the answer is yes, I suggest we call it: Camheads

If the answer is no, then never mind.

CAMHEAD is just what it looks like, see the two eyes and the elongated nose and the little smirk at the bottom!:clap Now that I look at it longer it resembles ET.

Attachments

• CAMHEAD.jpg
    CAMHEAD.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back