• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW ON late?

mosrrt

This may not be the place to post this but, Am I the only one with a over due BMW ON November issue ? :cry
Mike

They have to first go to wherever they go so the Post Office can tear them to shreds.

BMW ON should come in plastic bag like other good club magazines.

They have to first go to wherever they go so the Post Office can tear them to shreds.

BMW ON should come in plastic bag like other good club magazines.

Mine always comes in a plastic bag, and its always much later than most. Maybe its a Canadian thing.

Yeah... it's taking a little longer than usual for me...... Got my latest Roundel Friday.....

Infrequently I get my ON with a few wrinkles in the pages but for the most part it gets here in one piece. I have no idea what costs might be involved to sleeve but I can guarantee it is not free.

As far as being punctual for the past 8 - 10 months it has arrived the first of the month or even a day or two early. No complaints there.

Mine always comes wrapped in a clear bag. it must be a Canadian thing. we paid extra for postage.

Is it ok if I use your address for my membership and give you some postage so I can get mine in the states in a plastic bag?

P.S. Plastic bags are becoming politcally incorrect!

It must be a Canadian thing...

I received mine this week...wrapped in plastic!:ca

I normally get mine around the first, typically just before. But no sign of mine this month so far.

Now that's messed up...maybe my mailman is buying a Beemer!

That would suck if your magazines are getting ripped off. I've known of postal workers perusing my mags before delivering them, but not flat-out stealing them.

Depends I think , in part where you live. There are some months I get mine as late as the tenth.

Back