• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Party! November madness!

Mother in laws 80th birthday party? Or exciting GS ride across Minnesota and Wisconsin to attend Roy's party?

geee which one should I do?

Mother in Law Pissed = Life in Hell

Miss Roy's party= :cry

Looks like I yam going to Kincaids in Minneapolis on the 21st. Great food.

At least I have New Glarus...

Speaking on New Glarus, anybody out there; PM to share a room?

After looking at your post in Campfire about your MIL's picture, I am thinking that you might be better off coming to Miss Roy's party. :laugh

I am getting excited, I don't know about the rest of you.
:clap I am cleaning up the basement just in case. Should I put Christmas lights on the motorcycles?
:ha

I put your info on the Wi. club site. Hope that doesn't offend you, as if anything can. If all goes well we should have all of your liquid refreshments taken care of. :beer After all we of all people do not want to see anything going to waste. (Have to think Green now-a-days) :german

I put your info on the Wi. club site. Hope that doesn't offend you, as if anything can. If all goes well we should have all of your liquid refreshments taken care of. :beer After all we of all people do not want to see anything going to waste. (Have to think Green now-a-days) :german

Hi Bob. :wave
I owe the Wisconsin Club so much Thanks for all they have done for us that I have no problems doing something for them.
I am buying some beer, just in case all doesn't go well (I use my life as an example of that:ha), as this is a party for our friends.
:buds

Last edited:
What do you want me to bring? :buds
Brain! :wave

If you are bringing Beemer Hill, maybe we can go tobogganing.:ha

I dunno, we don't even know how many are coming. How many are in the Wisconsin Club? That should give us ball park figures. :ha

I dunno what to tell anybody to bring. Bring snacks, people will always eat.
We are trying to provide everything. When we throw a party for our friends, we expect to spend a bunch of money. Maybe that's why we don't have that many.

I'm in

Coming up from Chicago, on my bike since it looks like a great day.

Send my a PM with the location!

Thanks for organizing this!

Coming up from Chicago, on my bike since it looks like a great day.

Send my a PM with the location!

Thanks for organizing this!
PM sent

BTW, I have not organized anything, it's really easy to invite people over the house.
Thank my wife though, and she may forgive me.

This just in! Alec is having surgery tomorrow, ear tubes and deviated septum.
Please say "Awwwwww" and other appropriate stuff when you see him on Saturday.
If he comes out of his room.

Everything is coming together nicely. I have to clean up my mess in the basement some time though.

Well, Roy, I regret that I'll still be on 12-hour nights for, hopefully, only two more weeks, so I will be unable to attend. Wishing it was otherwise. Everybody have fun!

Back