• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Glarus 2010

Sadly, it sounds like the date for the Board Meeting cannot be changed, so I will be in St Louis for the Board of Directors meeting instead partying with my friends in New Glarus.

You all will have to have an extra dose of fun for Bullet and me!

Why not have the BMWMOA board meeting at New Glarus? St. Louis is now ranked the #2 city for crime in the US.

Sadly, it sounds like the date for the Board Meeting cannot be changed, so I will be in St Louis for the Board of Directors meeting instead partying with my friends in New Glarus.

Um, :brow hello. We can party in St Louis too. :buds

Regrettably, I will be in Memphis TN performing at the so-called "International Blues Challenge".

OK, it's past the New Year, so it getting to be time to really think about New Glarus. I realize there are some folks being non-committal due to the weather. I just need a rough approximation of stalwart individuals so the dinner-place can be forewarned. Right now it appears that maybe 15-20 (who shall remain anonymous at this time) may be there. Three weeks to go!

OK, it's past the New Year, so it getting to be time to really think about New Glarus. I realize there are some folks being non-committal due to the weather. I just need a rough approximation of stalwart individuals so the dinner-place can be forewarned. Right now it appears that maybe 15-20 (who shall remain anonymous at this time) may be there. Three weeks to go!

Hi, We live in New Glarus so were wondering what the cost would be for just the dinners.:eat

Howdy! Cost for the dinners is whatever the restaurant charges. Get the buffet or order from the menu. Two weeks to go!:bolt But it won't cost you anything to join us for socializing, aside from whatever refreshments you want. What has been done in the past is we hang out in the lobby around the fireplace and share whatever we bring along. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Ya know, they could watch the meeting on the web and then stream video of the fun they are having in the evening. :laugh

Besides, with you, Bullet and I at the meeting, we know where the real party will be. :wave

I am on the cusp. I have to work now Friday until 7p(Light duty, WC injury) and would be lucky to make it Sat-Sun. Any open beds?
Randy?

You kinda owe me one.:laugh

Back