• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Glarus 2010

Still in! Friday evening.
Just booked the room, a double for me and Dale. I suppose there might be room on the floor...
:whistle

Last edited:
Here I am in St Louis, in committee meetings ... and you guys are there, having fun.

Ein Prosit! Die Gemiechliecheit..... :buds

WHAT? I said what? Was I there? :wave

This will warm the cockles of your heart.

1264262321.jpg

New Glarus recapped. Randy and I visited a Madison Club member on Saturday, then off to the Mustard Museum. You can buy Mustard, and taste it, Spicy stuff and MM tourist schlock upstairs.

The Men's room of The Mustard Museum

P1230028.jpg

Mustard jars throughout time.
P1230029.jpg

P1230031.jpg

Vintage mustard
P1230032.jpg

Mustard manufactured present day by state.
P1230034.jpg

Mustard holders of the common folk
P1230035.jpg

Mustard art
P1230036.jpg

P1230037.jpg

2 Hotdogs :ha
P1230038.jpg

World's only Mustard Vending machine
P1230040.jpg

Madison BMW Club was represented there
P1230046.jpg

Spot's new owner toasting the greatness of it all
P1230047.jpg

The 2 Rivers Chapter was also there, and I shared my cheesy jokes with their most wonderful cheeses. Thank you both.
P1230049.jpg

I am not sure who this is, but his face rings a bell.
or Can you name this ding dong?
or He is not a dead ringer for his brother.:ha
P1230050.jpg

I'm not sure, but it looks a bit like Arty Johnson of Laugh-in. Or maybe just some escapee from a New Glarus institution that will remain nameless?

You, my friends, can not know how much I regret having to miss this years festivities.

Back