Thread: Upcoming Holidays and MOA Member Benefits/discounts

Upcoming Holidays and MOA Member Benefits/discounts

Hi all - with the upcoming holidays, please remember to review the extensive list of BMW MOA member benefits we now offer. There are many you will find beneficial this holiday season designed to save you money: Lenovo and Dell computers, Men's Warehouse, Dean & Deluca, Office Depot, Urbal Tea, Cruise One, Broadway/concert tickets, flowers and baked goods, and so much more... Sign in and check out the very diverse list.

Sign in here: http://www.bmwmoa.org/Login.aspx

It's great to be a member of the BMW MOA! Happy Holidays Everyone!
    Last edited by kenengelman; 11-28-2016 at 01:11 PM.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Current benefits include-

BMW Owners News, our flagship monthly magazine.

BMW Owners Anonymous Book, a great help for travel information, help if you have trouble on the road and connection to the BMW MOA community.

BMW MOA . ORG Homepage our 24/7 web service center.

The BMW MOA Forum A place to connect on the web for all things BMW Motorcycle- and more!

An ever broadening selection from the value of showing your MOA Member card at such places as-

The BMW Performance Center, Xcel Fedral Credit Union, KOA campgrounds, MedJet and many many more! Please Log in for the full list- http://www.bmwmoa.org/?memberdiscounts

A big thanks to Ken Engelman and the crew for for their work in making this possible.

OM
    "I bought a ticket to the circus, I don't know why I was so surprised to see elephants" Norris Church Mailer
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Thumbs up Thanks for the reminder Ken.

We used our Office Depot discount recently on a new wifi router. I need to figure out the hotel discount soon.
    R. Reece Mullins Ebony R1200RT (Gretchen)
    MOA # 143779
    MOA charter club #5
    SECMOA (BMW MOA secretary)