• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

In The Pink

Good point! Anyone else in need? I'd ask my HD riding girlfriend but Mike threw her (and several others) out a few years ago because they did not agree with his MANDATORY volunteer schedule applied to the local HOG group.

Story goes that Mike's wife literally caught him with his pants down and she now owns the place so maybe my friend will be allowed back.:p

Pink T-Shirt that says "Yes they are fake, the real ones tried to kill me"!! I am now the owner of said shirt considering I was diagnosed earlier this month.

So sorry to hear this, RT. I hope your treatments go well. We will be thinking of you so keep us posted!

Healing hugs!

That's one of the reasons we are all so supportive of each other. Never know when it's going to be our turn to face this.

Do share. We'll keep you rolling!

Voni

Thanks ladies!! I found it in the earliest stages and will start treatment soon. The way I look at is I finally get boobs at almost 50 and a butt lift at the same time:p!!

Mushing for a Cure

The Iditarod Sleddog race is underway. Popular Alaskan musher DeeDee Jonrowe is a breast cancer survivor and shows her support for cancer research as she competes.

T200Jan2010_DeeDee.jpg

So do her dogs....

Trainingjan_2010.jpg

DeeDee's mom was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Visit DeeDee's website at http://www.deedeejonrowe.com/

photo3.jpg

I saw a local gas company truck on the road the other day. It was PINK with a big awareness ribbon on the door. They are doing their part.

Hi Ladies,
I haven't posted here in a while, so thought I would update everyone. The surgery was extremely successful, with no chemo, radiation or drugs required. I am going through tissue expanders nows with the final implants being placed around mid-August. The better news is that I was back on the bike are riding within three weeks:clap.

Thanks for the thoughts, prayers and concern!

Back