• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Thank you BMW!!

I love the way that bike looks, and right now it is the only machine on the horizon that would get any dollars out of my wallet. I have no interest in BMW's superb new sport bike, I simply don't want to go that fast anymore, and besides, I'm a dyed in the wood big flat twin guy.

There are no rumors, credible or otherwise that I have scene, about the Lo Rider. Keep in mind there are two parts to the Lo Rider concept; the bike parts and the production process. The bike concept was not a single bike model. The production model has the customer custom ordering their bike from the various options available. I like the bike too and it seems to have been fairly well received. The big issue for BMW and dealers is making the purchase/production process work. I can see it happening just not this year.

BMW will be at MilanÔÇÖs EIMCA show and officially unveil the 2010 lineup. The S1000RR, a revised GS with a version of the HP2 engine and an updated G450X are expected. There is the possibility of an official intro of a C1e scooter that has been shown as a concept. If it were introduced as a production model it would no doubt be Euro only at this time.

Keep in mind all this insight and a $1.00 will get you a small coffee and change at the official fly-over-land filling station.

Snipped... I guess I should just keep in mind that this is a company which steadfastly refuses to issue me two keys to a motorcycle I paid over $15,000.00 for new in 2006. This is getting tiresome-:cry

Wow! I thought I got only one key because I bought the cheapest bike they sell.

Back