• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2011 BMW MOA National??

You've got that eh down just perfect!
We cood go ta Marquette and drink sum beerz eh? How bout a pastie, extra gravy ta make it go down easy eh?
We're gettin ready for deer camp now. I got my gun, beer, bullet's, beer, extra warm clothe's, beer, sum jerky, beer, pastie's, beer, toilet paper, beer, guttin knife, beer, deer license, beer, decka playin card's, beer, toothbrush, beer, toothpaste, beer. So I tink I'm ready. I just have to make sure I pick up some beer.

Pat Carol

I enjoyed Escanaba when we had it there. Do they have 2000 motel rooms?

At the Finger Lakes Rally there was talk by some members about having it at Watkins Glen International. Great area, the track and the area can handle any size crowd, the Finger Lakes, wine tasting, great riding etc. Maine or New Hampshire would also be great choice, I don't believe that area has ever had a MOA national, not sure about the RA. Let's not forget Pennsylvania my home state, lots of neat area's here too!

Watkins Glen :thumb

Watkins Glen area has some beautiful riding. Many lakes and wine tasting and very competitive lodging. They would make a very interesting proposal to BMWMOA if approached.
I used to live there and would love to return!
:thumb

Is It Way Too Soon To Ask...?

now that I can't make Redmond but do look forward to the RA, I wonder where next years MOA rally might be. - Bob

It is often announced at the Spring BOD meeting.

All of the contracts have to have been signed before it is announced.

Due to the rotation schedule, it will be in the East next year.

would not be surprised to see it in VT for a second time!
:clap

Nor would I, but the second time already happened in 2006. The first was in 1978.

New Hampshire, Massachusetts or Maine would be a choice I'd like to see.

Last edited:
My vote is Meat Cove, but you would have to stake down the tents.

Back