• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Just Got This from DeSimone MotorSport

P

Peter_Krynicki

All Pre-Owned Bikes Must Go !!!

DeSimone MotorSport will be selling all pre-owned bikes
at WHOLESALE PRICES !!!

BMW's from $5999 !!!
Ducati's from $6999 !!!
Victory's from $7999 !!!
Yamaha's from $3999 !!!
Harley's from $5999 !!!
Kawasaki's from $3999 !!!

...and many more to choose from!
Most are late model with financing available !!

Every pre-owned bike must be sold by Thanksgiving !!!!

Contact Vince or Joe in the Sales Dept. for the list .

So another one bites the dust. Unfortunately there will be more before this is all over.

How sad!

Rick G

I first stopped at Desimones a few years back. It was located in a small building with a lot of stuff jammed in pretty close. It just had a real small business atmosphere that was real cool. One of those shops you find things in the back corner you just had to have. I spent a few hours just browsing around. The next time I went over they had relocated in a brand new building with a fine looking large showroom for BMW, Triumph, ducati and Victory. They even had a step down area for clothes, used bikes and service. Definitely a boutique shop! Real nice WOW effect but it lost that little mom and pop feel.

I hate see them close, hate to see anyone close in these times. I don't think there's another BMW dealer within a good 60 miles so a lot folks will be traveling for service.

I first stopped at Desimones a few years back. It was located in a small building with a lot of stuff jammed in pretty close. It just had a real small business atmosphere that was real cool. One of those shops you find things in the back corner you just had to have. I spent a few hours just browsing around. The next time I went over they had relocated in a brand new building with a fine looking large showroom for BMW, Triumph, ducati and Victory. They even had a step down area for clothes, used bikes and service. Definitely a boutique shop! Real nice WOW effect but it lost that little mom and pop feel.

I hate see them close, hate to see anyone close in these times. I don't think there's another BMW dealer within a good 60 miles so a lot folks will be traveling for service.
Yeah, I hate to see 'em shut the doors. Probably took on mucho debt when they went "boutique".

They were never a mom and pop shop. Totally mis-managed by an uncaring owner.

The idiot they had for a service manager sure didn't help retain business. Even his fellow employees found him incompetent.

Back