• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Photos of the 2009 National Rally - where?

wuli959

There are some great shots in the latest MOA magazine covering two pages each. Excellent quality images of a few photos.

I read that there were a number of "(un)official photographers" that covered the rally for MOA.

Is there a location on the MOA website where these other photos are available for viewing?

thanks.

There were a team of talented and dedicated photographers who took over 3,000 shots at the National Rally. The one on this month's cover came from that team. The photos filled two DVDs. :hungover

The MOA has all the photos.

I saw Vince this past weekend at Colors in the Catskills. Vince said that a gallery of the shots was in the works.

Paul

I have not seen it yet, but have been told that there is a really big picture of my daughter by the dunk tank. I hope to see it soon!

Last edited:
I have not seen it yet, but have been told that there is a really big picture of my daughter by the dunk tank. I hope to see it soon!
Yep, she's got a whole, two-page picture, with me, the soaked dunkee! :nyah
She just skipped throwing the ball at the target and came up and pushed the target with her hand. Needless to say, she was very effective in getting me wetter.:evil

The picture of Mary Katherine Clark was awesome!! If anyone knows who to contact, I would love to get a copy of that picture.

The interesting thing about that picture was that it was taken when she first got to the dunk tank. We were there at least an hour! That was all she taked about, besides getting to hit a pinata!

The picture of Mary Katherine Clark was awesome!! If anyone knows who to contact, I would love to get a copy of that picture.

The interesting thing about that picture was that it was taken when she first got to the dunk tank. We were there at least an hour! That was all she taked about, besides getting to hit a pinata!

Gardner120.jpg

Is this the photo?

The picture was taken by George W. Gardner.

Check out his website here.

George walked the rally using two cameras. One camera was a Leica film camera and the other was a digital camera I loaned to him. But no matter what camera he used, George certainly has the eye for a super shot.

Last edited:
There were a team of talented and dedicated photographers who took over 3,000 shots at the National Rally. The one on this month's cover came from that team. The photos filled two DVDs. :hungover

The MOA has all the photos.

I saw Vince this past weekend at Colors in the Catskills. Vince said that a gallery of the shots was in the works.

Paul

Are the photos posted for viewing now?

Thank-you Dave and Voni for posting your photos.

Hadn't been by in a while and so I just saw your posts with links. Great images. :thumb

Back