• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New to this site.

G

goliff

Bonjour Everyone from CT!:wave
I am new to the site and am looking forward to meet ya all someday.
Dominique

Bonjour back at ya Dominique! Ok, a little more info. Who are you, what do you ride and, maybe, why do you want to join in with this wonderful yet ragtag crew? -Bob

New to this site

Thanks Bob-
I thought it would be nice to meet other riders in my area for weekend rides or rally. Kind of hard around here since it is mostly loud pipes and since I replaced the old 350 CB for a K1200LT my GF can't have enough of it.
I gave up the car to my daughter for school last year so I rode it the 4 seasons .
I am not to familiar with those long straight higways coming from the french twisties, it's a big change. I guess i'll have to explore the country back roads a bit more.
Thanks for welcoming.

Dominique,

WELCOME.

If you get the chance next season or beyond- work your way up towards northern New England. We are in northern New Hampshire and have lots of turns connected by some straights. Great roads.

John

Welcome to the family. Always nice to have another member here.

You can post HERE to find riders in your area.

Also, you can check out the Chartered Clubs in your area as well.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Welcome Aboard Goliff:wave

Just about any technical question you might have about your rides
and
where to take them touring is available here either via the search button
or
by just starting a new thread.

Come back often and post a few pictures.

Paul

Come on over to Color In The Catskills

Come on two wheels or four wheels, but come.

For more information, click here

Winter riding

Thank you all-
Yea winter riding is fun:brow just keep your feet on the ground for nasty spots it's like riding a tricycle and make sure you're wearing heavy boots that hold your ankle tight. The exercise is also good for legs muscles and that's when the ABS comes handy.
I maybe planing a trip to Montreal for New Years Eve and it would fun if anybody can join.
As for this weekend, Colors in the Catskill and IÔÇÖll be taking the road Sat morning and probably stop half way for breakfast. Anybody in?

Welcome Dominique! :wave As you'll see, there are quite a few New Englanders around the forums....

My wife and I have good friends outside of Montreal (St-Constant) and we always enjoy visiting up there. I haven't had the pleasure of doing it on the bike yet....but one of these times....

And I share your enthusiasm for keeping the bike going all year; as long as the roads aren't snowy/icy/slick I'm commuting :thumb

Thanks Bob-
I thought it would be nice to meet other riders in my area for weekend rides or rally. Kind of hard around here since it is mostly loud pipes and since I replaced the old 350 CB for a K1200LT my GF can't have enough of it.
I gave up the car to my daughter for school last year so I rode it the 4 seasons .
I am not to familiar with those long straight higways coming from the french twisties, it's a big change. I guess i'll have to explore the country back roads a bit more.
Thanks for welcoming.

Check out these fine folks; they have a great little rally as well. - Bob

www.crvbmw.org

New to this site

Thanks Bob I just Join, seems like a nice club and not to fanzy. Hard to tell when you didn't meet the folks at first.
John! don't make this face!, you're welcome to join we have time to prepare :thumb

welcome, cb350 to k12lt, that must of been quite the change!

Back