• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

It's a girl!

E

EDGEFEVER

I ride a 2007 R 1200 RT Whoo! I have been riding for four years. I have 22,000 on this bike and had a 650 CS that had 14,000 on it when I traded it. I was so excited to see the post for womenridge and have decided to not be a lurker anymore.

It seems like there have been a lot of women lurkers coming out lately. Welcome to the party, the more the merrier!

I'm glad that you decided to cross over. Just think of all of the benifits... Now you can use all of those cool smiley faces :wave.

I currently ride a 2003 F650CS and just recently went over the 10,000 mi mark. Does this mean I have maybe...a yr or two and it's time to trade her in? :)

I think not....I'm keeping this baby. I'll just add to the barn once I have my own garage..

Welcome aboard, Edgefever!

Welcome Edgefever!:wave Glad you decided to join us. THere's so much going on in these forums. As you might imagine, I'm quite excited about the Women of the MOA forum, but there's regionals, that may interst you, as well as model specific, campfire, photography and so much more.
Hope you stick around and join in the discussions. Your opinion is of value. :thumb

Welcome. Glad to have you here.

I'm excited to see that the new forum has brought more folks from lurking to posting.

Ride Well and join a Chartered Club.:thumb

When I read the title I thought it was a birth announcement! Glad to have you, and it is a birth announcement of a sort. The Lurker is now a poster.

I currently ride a 2003 F650CS and just recently went over the 10,000 mi mark. Does this mean I have maybe...a yr or two and it's time to trade her in? :)

I think not....I'm keeping this baby. I'll just add to the barn once I have my own garage..

Welcome aboard, Edgefever!

As you can see from my signature line, I also started with a 650 GS and moved up. Much to my husband's dismay, I can't part with it! The garage is a little crowded but the bike is staying with me!

Welcome, Edge!

what they said....

Welcome Edgefever :wave

Hope things are drying out down your way!

Thank you so much for the great welcome!

My first bike was the 650 CS that I enjoyed very much. I wanted to start riding the 650 CS knowing that one day I would ride an R 1200 RT. I am taller than average and knew that the RT was my destiny. The weather here is much better than last week as the sun is shining bright.

Edge,

What makes the R1200RT a good bike for being tall? I'm 5'8" and totally flatfoot the CS. I had to adjust for my height.

Sudani,
98% of my riding is state highway or interstate and the RT affords me great comfort for my stature and the kind of riding I pursue. Thanks for asking!

Back