• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

greetings from SIN CITY! vegas...

V

vegas_rider

hi guys!

just joined the BMWMOA today, just bought my beautiful 2004 R1150 r last thursday and I absolutely love it!! it's my 2nd bike, and i learned how to ride for my first year on a 2007 triumph bonneville black! it was a wonderful bike, but i'm totally digging my new BMW!!!

9927_134275488579_669683579_2527313_4189002_n.jpg

any other riders in the vegas area? i'd love to get to know you all!!

cheers,

shawn
:dance

Last edited:
question on my membership

hey guys,

stupid question here, but with the info i provided when i registered, will i just get all my stuff in the mail? like my decal and patch and stuff, and will i also start getting my BMWON issues as well? is it automatic or is there anything else i need to do?

thanks!

Hey Vegas_Rider!

I'm a Las Vegan new to BMWMOA as well and this Forum. They sent my membership kit out within a few weeks of joining. However, I was going to Alaska the next week so they gave me the membership number which got me about $500 worth of discounts on that one trip... well worth it! My magazine started this month and is a nice read.

If you don't already know, there is a BMWMOA Utah Weekend gathering up in Cedar City this weekend. I'm headed up tomorrow (Thurs) and staying through Monday to cruise Utah part on / off road. Rooms at the Crystal Inn for members rate of $59.

PM me if you want my contact info. I ride a gray F800GS with Jesse Bags and other farkles so maybe we've met up at the shop?

RobStar

I see you're a creative and a Mac-head too! I'm a Steadicam Operator for film and television.

robstar!

thanks for the info, guess i'll just hang tight around the mailbox till that stuff comes in!!! i would totally hit that event up but i got some nutty stuff going on this weekend with school/work!!! totally gonna hit you upo for contact info!

Welcome Vegas_Rider!
My last bike was an R1150R, and it was a terrific nekkid touring machine.
I confess, I don't go in much for fairings and plastic.
Are you liking the wind on your chest, or are you thinking of a flyscreen?

Welcome to the family.

Sorry I missed your first post which was a good one as it included a pic of your bike! :clap

I know you will enjoy the Owners News as well as all the fun here on the forum.

Hope to meet you on the road.

Back