• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pictures - Bikes, Trips, Scenery, Life Moments

Here is my '07 K1200GT with +\- 50 000 miles on it. I'm sad it's a sick bike suffering from the low speed stalling syndrome... grrrr...

Love the bike but I don't trust it.:(

Hello Voni!

Odile

Welcome Odile. Nice looking bike and nice mileage!! Have you posed your stalling trouble in the Wedge K-bike forum? Someone there might be able to help.
Hope you are able to resolve the problem. Nothing worse than worry.
p.s. Older IS wiser.:D

Final Fall Ride?

Here is a picture of my 97 F650ST. I hope this isn't the last ride of the season, but sure had fun today and the weather was perfect! We did put the old R/90 away for the winter. I was hoping for some fall foliage, but everything is gone....Terry

Attachments

• misc2008-2009 096.jpg
    misc2008-2009 096.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,009
After a 1/2 mountian assent, Kathy returned to relesh the moment!
The muddier, the better....

Great picture! What kind of engine bars are on that bike? If I had stuck around Hunter for more than an hour I guess I would have seen them up close.

November 9, 2009 - sunny and 70 calls for a ride along the Mississippi River. This stop was in Le Claire, IA, a quaint river town. The bike is a 2009 G650GS. Lovin' every mile of it!

Attachments

• 09Nov8_leclaire.jpg
    09Nov8_leclaire.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 908
Got my Own Beemer..yippeeeeee

Hi all, I finally have (or will tomorrow) my very own beemer! Heading down in the morning to pick it up. 2003 R1150RT...blue!! I'm pretty excited...:brad
My hubby has a C and a CL and I have a Honda Shadow, which I also love. He says now he can ride a different bike to work every day of the week. :bikes (We also have our daughter's bike in the garage...)
I will post a pic tomorrow when I have it in my hot little hands.
We are riding to the rally so hope to meet lots of you there. :dance
Kelly

Hi all, I finally have (or will tomorrow) my very own beemer! Heading down in the morning to pick it up. 2003 R1150RT...blue!! I'm pretty excited...:brad
My hubby has a C and a CL and I have a Honda Shadow, which I also love. He says now he can ride a different bike to work every day of the week. :bikes (We also have our daughter's bike in the garage...)
I will post a pic tomorrow when I have it in my hot little hands.
We are riding to the rally so hope to meet lots of you there. :dance
Kelly

Waiting patiently.........:thumb

7,000 - 8,000 miles last summer

7,000 - 8,000 miles last summer, not much compared to some of you! I hope to do more this summer. New bike, boots, helmet, OMG, I feel my blood pressure rising I'm so excited to ride! Looking at these photos is so inspiring! Hope to meet you all at the National! I just wish it would warm up and the wind would stop!

Once I get out on the new bike I'll post a cheese cake shot. She's pearly white! Maybe PERLYQ for a licsense plate? like the Pearly Queens in London who sewed pearl buttons all over their clothing! Oh jeeze! I gotta ride! Sorry to babble! Let me out of here! It's beem a long, long winter!

:bolt:bolt:bolt:bolt:bolt:bolt:bolt

Pictures! We want pictures, Malaszka & Kellysbeemer. And 8k is very respectful, Malaska.
Bet you exceed that this year, new bike and gear and all. Now go take your blood pressure meds. LOL
I, on the other hand, finally got my baby out of storage this morning, after 3 1/2 months without it. She was mad at me, but after a few minutes on the road, we were all good. :hug

She's here and all mine!! i'm in Love!

Wow...what a ride! Such a difference from my Shadow.
This is my second attempt at sending the pic..hope it doesn't come through twice.

Attachments

• kellysbeemer.jpg
    kellysbeemer.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 776
Just picked up a new to me '04 F650CS for a 'daily rider'. Still have the CL for longer trips, but wanted something light and nimble for an everyday commuter. She's still sitting on the trailer, waiting to go for a safety check in the morning. Will post a picture when we get home. :brad

Kelly,

Sure is pretty! :)

Just picked up a new to me '04 F650CS for a 'daily rider'. Still have the CL for longer trips, but wanted something light and nimble for an everyday commuter. She's still sitting on the trailer, waiting to go for a safety check in the morning. Will post a picture when we get home. :brad

I love my '03. You're going to love your '04, too. Mine was basic when I bought it, too, but I've farkled the heck out of it! You're gonna have fun.

Way to go Clowry. A stable!! Enjoy the 650.

I really do want to post a picture but the weather has not been with me! I don't want to post an old one from last Fall. Hope to get out this week for a ride. Problem is I only have a mile commute so I am going to have to slip away when no one is looking to really give her a work out! Then I'll set her up real purty!
All these posts! I guess everyone is getting antsy to get out there. Yippee! The season is so close I can taste it!

a ride photo

Here is a fave foto of me on Purty slapping the Dragon around... :stick

Attachments

• killboy_dragon.jpg
    killboy_dragon.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 747
I really do want to post a picture but the weather has not been with me! I don't want to post an old one from last Fall. Hope to get out this week for a ride. Problem is I only have a mile commute so I am going to have to slip away when no one is looking to really give her a work out! Then I'll set her up real purty!
All these posts! I guess everyone is getting antsy to get out there. Yippee! The season is so close I can taste it!

With all due respect, you donÔÇÖt have a mile commute, you live a mile from your work!
Leave early and have a much longer commute, You will feel great when you get there!

Martin!
You are a trouble maker! Great idea! What have I been thinking all these years? Of course I should leave early but I'd be afraid of not stopping! Don't think that would be acceptable!

Jackie,
You look great! Now that's a cheese cake shot if I ever saw one!

Back