• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pictures - Bikes, Trips, Scenery, Life Moments

Next Generation

OK, sappy grandmother pic, but I couldn't resist. My 2-year-old granddaughter on my bike:

940645157_UXDMr-M.jpg

Cute!! :) Is she the next biker in the family? My 2 yr. old grand daughter spotted my helmet with pink flames on it and had to put it on. I posted it on face book...she had her sponge bob pajamas on with it....ha ha ha

I can just see our granddaughters riding together in the future! Yes, she will be the next biker in the family and I can hardly wait. Meet you at camp gears when they attend. Probably the two of them will be wearing something that we will consider even funnier than a helmet and sponge bob pjs.

Holly

my bikes

My first and second bike. Started on the f650gstwin and upgraded to the 800 when the hubby got an hp2 enduro! Because I ride in the boonies a lot I must admit how impressed I am with the F800 off-road capabilities... they are definitely different motorcycles!!!!
btw - the pic was taken on my first long ride... Victoria B.C Canada to the Baja and back - in two weeks :p typical snowbird

Attachments

• _MG_8740.jpg
    _MG_8740.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 988

'Hey Voni" Look what my son Nathan just picked up.

Attachments

• Nathan's bike 016.jpg
    Nathan's bike 016.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 856

'Hey Voni" Look what my son Nathan just picked up.

Absolutely the sweetest bike ever made!

Before that bike I was a rider.

It whispered sweetly in my ear, "We can do so much more."

Now . . . :wow

Voni
sMiling

Amazingly I actually managed to convince Diann to look at new motorcycles this summer.

Her stock response was that BMW didn't make anything she wanted to buy, apparently her 1977 R60/7 was the last "good" bike they made.

Long story short, she bought an F650GS and is making progress towards liking it, after 2 weeks she's now only complaining about the seat and the turn signal switches. (She misses the "Riding a BMW is a down right, up lefting experience").

So since Diann never visits the forum, here's a photo the rider and new bike leaving the dealership.

Regards, Rod.

Attachments

• Diann's New Toy.jpg
    Diann's New Toy.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,088
I had no choice. I had to buy a 2012 RT after someone knocked my 2010 over in an Iowa parking lot, on the way the the RA Rally. So, after the insurance check arrived, I now have new tires, new brake pads, new everything, plus a new warranty. As I said, I had no choice.:dunnoNew bike2012 003.jpg

Me and my bike

Even though I am only a 30" inseam, I am flat footed on this bike. Have a Bill Mayer saddle.

Attachments

• DSCN0875.jpg
    DSCN0875.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 802
this is my baby

Missing 'riding' weather in cold Michigan!

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 754
I've got 2

My first bike can be found in this thread, post #13.

Here is my new bike. The hubby says I have to sell the /7 but he's got two bikes in the garage. Sometimes I have to remind him who's in charge. :laugh

Attachments

• DSC04155.jpg
    DSC04155.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 750
Back