• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pictures - Bikes, Trips, Scenery, Life Moments

Pretty cool, Firebird. Kinda like your Corvette too!:laugh
A group photo would be a great idea, Malaszka. If Voni has a "Women of the MOA" seminar again this year, we could all gather after, for a picture. What does everyone think of that?
And Martin, we'd like it if you take the picture. :whistle

We will have a Women Who Ride seminar and I'd love to have a group picture!

Save Saturday morning at 10 AM, our traditional time slot. Hope to meet lots of you there in person!

Here's a shot of Big Red's odometer.

P1000506.jpg

DSCF7942c.jpg

Voni
sMiling

Just A Little Ride in The Country Today

Mt. Baker in Northwest WA state in the background. I am loving this bike! Got in 60 miles today before I had to go home. (I had gone to get the mail) ;)

Can't wait to get out there again.

Attachments

• mt.baker.jpg
    mt.baker.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 854
Our ever changing stable of bikes. The silver 1150RT went to Canada. The 07 F650GS is on Ebay now. It's leaving to make room for another bike for me. Probably a 1200GS.

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 814
Finally got out to ride and a photoshoot! Only 200 miles but it was great!
Hope the rest of the country is finally getting out from under this long hard winter!

Attachments

• SaltRiverOverlookSm.jpg
    SaltRiverOverlookSm.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 749
Yeah! It started out just fine but on the Black Hills in Wyoming it was really cold! 41 degrees! Snow on the fields but sunny. Saw nary a bike out there. But when we were back in town all the profilers were there in force. ;)

Wow, looks like you have a great place to ride. We are having thunder/lightning and snow in the hills again...March is going out with a bang! Hoping April brings in the sunshine for sure.

Kelly

Okay Ladies (and gentlemen). Here's my new baby. Picked it up late today. See my post in Hex/Camheads for another photo and commentary.
DSCN1152.jpg
Life is really good...................

OMG! We needed a drum roll while that photo was loading! Too bad smileys aren't audible!
Will you be riding it to Redmond?

Hi Womanridge,
I just meant; I shoulda, woulda said; "ya gonna be in Redmond?" I would never imply you'd trailer it!
:bolt

Hi Womanridge,
I just meant; I shoulda, woulda said; "ya gonna be in Redmond?" I would never imply you'd trailer it!
:bolt

:laugh I thought there was a law that BMW's are not allowed on trailers, only Harleys.
I have a niece in Bend, OR. so I would be kicked out of the family if I didn't make it there and of course, Redmond.
I expect this will be another high milage year, as long as the money holds out. :dance

WOW Karen! Congrats on the gorgeous new ride! Enjoy your travels, and we'll see you out west!!

Cheryl

Back